Regularly Scheduled Events
- Shri Vishnu Sahastra Namam: Please join with your family and friends on every Saturday at 6:15pm.
- Shri Hanuman Chalisa Recital: Please join with your family and friends for Satsang and Hanuman Chalisa
Recital on every Saturday between 7:15pm and 8:15pm.
- Weekly Bhajans & Bhagavad Gita Study: Each Friday from 6:30pm to 9:00pm, followed by prasad.
Institute of Higher Understanding (IoHU) conducts the Bhajans & Bhagavad Gita study in collaboration with
HARI. Contact 717-791-9138 or HbgVedic@yahoo.com for more information.
- Shri Satyanarayana Puja: HARI observes the Sathyanarayan Puja on each full moon day (Purnima) from
7:15pm to 9:00pm, seeking Lord’s blessings for good health, peace, and prosperity. Devotees can
participate in the Puja (a token donation of $21 is recommended)
- Monthly Havan: HARI Devotees conduct Monthly Havan on the second Sunday of each month from 6:00
pm to 7:00 pm. Any changes to this schedule will be communicated through email. Devotees are
encouraged to participate and sponsor the Monthly Havan. Devotees who wish to sponsor the Monthly
Havan and/or dinner prasad are requested to contact any of the HARI committee members.
- Jain Swadhayay/Puja: Observed on the first Sunday of every month from 2:00pm to 4:00pm, organized by
the Jain Samaj of South Central PA. Devotees are encouraged to participate with friends and family.